- We have the right to be selective. We treat all our clients with the most respect and we expect the same in return.
- Clients must inform us of any medical conditions, allergy (to lotion, hand cream, nail polish, oil, nail polish fume....) pregnancy or medications you are taking, and any changes since your last treatment. If client have a serious medical condition , we might refuse service or treatment to you. This is not only for your safety but also other clients and liability for the salon.
- Payment is required before treatment. We do not give refunds or allow exchanges for any services performed or gift voucher UNLESS:
- where we are required to under law or
- we agree that the result doesn't meet our standard or
- we agree that the refund request is GENUINE and reasonable.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, please speak with the manager immediately and we will do our best to remedy the situation.
- If we cannot solve the problem or for any other reason Everlastnails and client both agree that a refund is in order, nail color/ nail enhancement/ eyelashes extension must be taken off before processing the refund.
- If there is any problem (broken nails, chipping, discolor polish...) with the treatment or nail enhancements, you must inform us within 3 days and with proof of payment. If we agree that the problem was caused by our products or by our nail technician, the nails will be fixed or redone without any charge. If it is caused by client (example: discolor polish from spray tan or make-up, broken nails from sport activities,...) or is informed to us after longer than 3 days, client might pay for fixing or redo.
- Please choose your options of gel colors/artificial nails carefully as we cannot be held responsible if you simply change your mind or you don't like the outcome. If you wish to change the gel color or enhancements, you have to pay full price for the service.
- Please take care of all your jewelry and personal belongings; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Pets are not allowed, except guide dog.
- We do not recommend bringing small children since they cannot be completely supervised during services.
- Gift Voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within that period. Voucher will not be extended beyond the expiration date.
- Gift Voucher is for one person per visit.
- Gift Voucher is Not redeemable for cash or other substitutions.
- Gift Voucher is Not replaceable if lost, destroyed, stolen or expired, and void if altered, photocopied, or reproduced.
- No credit or change will be given on unused portion of voucher.
*If you have any questions about these policies, please feel free to contact us through this site and we will respond to you as soon as possible.